Services performed by Finn Podiatry
At Finn Podiatry we offer a range of services that include the following:
- General Foot Care (nails, corns and callus)
- Planter Warts
- Ingrown Nails (conservative and surgical)
- Heel Pain
- Diabetic Foot Care and assessments
- Biomechanics and Orthotics
- Leg and Knee Pain
- Children’s Feet
- Sports Podiatry
A comprehensive approach to musculoskeletal pain is critical in achieving successful outcomes. The following physical therapy techniques are utilised in combination with or as an alternative to orthotics:
- Foot mobilisation and manipulation – manual techniques applied to the joints in the foot, ankle and leg to increase range of motion and reduce pain and inflammation.
- Trigger point dry needling – acupuncture needles are inserted into areas of tight, knotted muscles (trigger points) associated with your condition to help reduce pain.
- Spray and stretch – cold spray is applied to achieve a more effective stretch.
- Massage – designed to release adhesions between muscle and fascia.
- Strapping – Rocktape, a premium brand of kinesiology tape is utilised in our clinic.
Call us today to make an appointment.
Initial Consultation (up to 40 minutes)
Standard Consultation (up to 30 minutes)
Brief Consultation (up to 20 minutes)
GP referred care plan (up to 30 minutes)
- Cash or Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to “Finn Podiatry”.
We accept all major credit / debit cards.
HICAPS is an electronic, real time, claims and payments system, which offers members of participating health funds, the convenience of automatic claims processing, on the spot.
If you are being managed by your general practitioner (GP) under a Chronic Disease Management (CDM) plan or Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan, Finn Podiatry will Bulk Bill your visits to Medicare.
If you are a war veteran (or widow) and have a DVA card and a DVA referral from your GP, Finn Podiatry will bill your visit to the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.